Thursday, September 29, 2011

Guess What everyone!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?


Hey Everyone!

GUESS WHAT! Mrs. Berzenji received the final approval, and my mom is officially going to be her companion on the trip.....they both booked their tickets for China in November!!!!!! SURPRISE!!!! They aren't flying in October because their travel agency isn't organizing a travel group until November, but it's totally okay with me because then I can start getting emotionally ready:) They are going to fly to Beijing first for a few nights, then travel to Taiyuan to meet Lukai and spend a week there. After that, they need to spend another week in Beijing. They can hardly wait to meet Lukai!

Also, my mom is really excited because she and Mrs. Berzenji are going to visit New Day Foster Home in Beijing! My mom is planning to fill a suitcase filled with things they need, such as: medicine, formula, books...


They are also going to visit an orphanage in Taiyuan that has said they could really use some Ikea high chairs. So, they are going to stop at Ikea in Beijing and and pick some up before they go there. I'm looking forward to hearing how that goes, since Ikea in China is supposed to be pretty busy!

2 comments:

  1. This is so exciting, Sharaya! Thanks so much for sharing. Your mom must be dancing with joy. :)

    Love, Jessica and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful news!!!

    I have enjoyed reading your latest posts. You birthday celebration sound just wonderful and I was blessed by your post on dealing with disappointment. You are very wise in your youth Sharaya!

    ReplyDelete